Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kitchen Makeover!!! All in a days work!

FINISHED: I loved the fun spring mints and salmon pinks!


  
So I wanted to share with you my kitchen makeover! It took only one afternoon and less than $20 in paint, frames, pictures, and a brush. It was lots of fun to do and I had been wanting to get my hands into it for a while. I managed to get a before picture (sometimes I get so excited to start the project that I forget to take a before)

BEFORE




My wedding bouquet!


A little place to leave messages for Daniel before he goes to work!

 I had old windows sitting in the basement from when we replaced ours. I wanted to add a fun pop to the cabinets, while still be able to leave them mostly white (i love the bright clean feel)







I got 97 cent frames from walmart. They came in black.

One of the colors I used was a fun pink I got in the sample paint for $2.98





Home Depot's sample paint only comes in flat finish. It works great for picture frames! A super easy project for a quiet afternoon. You can mix and match so many colors. I worked with about 4 different paint colors and came up with 6-7 different colors by mixing. :) A great way to add some fun color! And you can always easily switch up the color later.


Have fun!














2 comments: